Things to know before your visit
 Discovery Cove Dining Hours
- Breakfast at Laguna Grill are available from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Lunch at Laguna Grill are available from 11:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
 What to Bring to Discovery Cove
Photo ID: Identification needed for each party member 18 years and older. (ex: driver’s license or passport)
Credit card: For an optional in-park charge account or souvenir purchases.
Clothing: Bathing suit and a set of dry clothes. Please note that Discovery Cove is family-friendly, therefore we ask that the appropriate swim attire be worn throughout your visit. Children in diapers are required to use water proof protectors or Swim Diapers (can be provided if needed).
Completed Waivers: Waivers are needed for any minors (under 18 years of age) in your party not visiting with their parent or natural guardian. Waivers can be accessed here.
 Eligible Age Requirements for Animal Experiences
All-Inclusive Dolphin Swim: Children ages 6-12 must be accompanied by a paying adult who is also participating in the dolphin swim experience.
SeaVenture and Shark Swim: Children ages 10-13 must be accompanied by a paying adult who is also participating in the experience.
Ray Feeding, Animal Trek and Flamingo Mingle: All participants must be at least 6 years old and comfortable in water.
Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Discovery Cove
- Swim with Dolphins: At Discovery Cove, you have the unique opportunity to swim with dolphins. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime chance to interact with these incredible creatures in a beautiful tropical setting.
- All-Inclusive Experience: Your admission to Discovery Cove includes everything you need for a fantastic day: snorkeling with colorful fish, relaxing on pristine beaches, and enjoying freshly prepared meals and snacks.
- Exotic Animal Encounters: Beyond dolphins, you can get up close and personal with a variety of exotic animals. From tropical birds in the Explorer’s Aviary to graceful rays in the Grand Reef, there are amazing encounters around every corner.
- Beautiful Tropical Oasis: Escape to a tranquil paradise in the heart of Orlando. Discovery Cove is a lush, tropical oasis where you can relax, unwind, and forget about the outside world.
- Limited Capacity: Discovery Cove limits the number of guests each day to ensure a peaceful and enjoyable experience. It means you won’t have to deal with overcrowded areas or long lines, making your visit even more special.
Discover the magic of Discovery Cove for yourself and create memories that will last a lifetime!