Adults (Age 11+), Children (Age 3 – 10)
Boggy Creek 30 min Day Tour + Meal
MUST BOOK w/ FAREHARBOR -No Need to Call
• Reservations required by booking through the Fare Harbor portal and receiving a vendor confirmation #
• Must check in 30 minutes prior to departure time
• Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance for refund minus 15% restocking fee. No show or customers arriving past the check-in time will be excluded from rescheduling the tour and receiving a refund
• Life Jackets and Hearing Protection is provided–>Boggy Creek Airboat Rides 30 MINUTE AIRBOAT RIDE + MEAL & GEM MINING
-Discover territory that remains unaltered by man in the wilderness of the Central Florida Everglades. Let our experienced Master Captains take you into the breathtaking beauty of natural wonders, including wetlands, cypress trees, and wildlife.
• Reservations are not required for the 30 minute airboat rides, however it must still be booked through Fare Harbor portal.
• Guest will be on the next available airboat anytime from 9am-5pm
• Dine lakeside at Boggy Bottom BBQ. Your choice of 1 side item w/your choice of either a hamburger or hot dog or one of our amazing sandwiches: Pulled pork, BLT, grilled chicken, steak & cheese, or beef brisket.
• Fossil and Gem Mining included
• Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance for refund minus 15% restocking fee.
• Life Jackets and Hearing Protection is provided
Ride with a certified U.S. Coast Guard Captain and see Florida Alligators, turtles, birds and more in their natural environment. This safe, exciting and educational airboat ride is filled with surprises and fascination. View wildlife on a U.S. Coast Guard Inspected 17 passenger airboat. Each airboat tour is a unique experience and never the same. You will enjoy whisking across the surface of the water at speeds up to 45 mph while shooting between walls of tall grass.
NOTE: The best time to see alligators is early in the morning (before 10:00 AM) during hot weather and later in the day in the cold.